By sponsoring one of the children or adolescents cared for in our programs, you help a child that otherwise would be without hope, without opportunity, without a future, find all of these and so much more.
Your support not only helps meet the basic needs of your child, it also benefits the project and community of which they are a part. You can read summary profiles of all of our children by visiting the child sponsorship gallery on our website.
Sponsorships are $360/year ($30/month), though you are welcome to donate more if you like :)
To sign up, simply:
- Select the amount you would like to donate along with the donation frequency (for example, $30 / monthly)
- Select "Child Sponsorship" from the drop down menu asking how to apply your donation
- Respond to the options regarding if your sponsorship is honor of someone and if you would like to have your gift posted publicly on this page.
- Click the "Donate" Button
- On the following page, you can indicate if you have a preference in your sponsorship match (age, gender, etc.)
- Then follow additional instructions to finalize your payment.
If you have any questions about this form, or about child sponsorship, please write us as email@example.com.
Note: As our children live in residential care, which includes a safe space to grow up, psychological counseling, social work support, food, clothing, education, etc. - we combine sponsors to form a "sponsorship family" for each child to help cover their expenses. Our 2020 operation budget anticipates an average annual cost per child of $7,000, though this varies based on medical needs.